Saturday 27 November 2010

FU-KING-HELL

What a shit day....
today is shit, it is shit because my partner has reportedly had enough. I wasn't home on time. An early finish is where one finishes early, the act is in the title. He thinks that I made a promise that I broke because I was not home at 12 on the dot. 'We could have done so many things' he says, such? as I say, well er, comes the reply. So now today this instant we have wasted the day arguing and avoiding it. I have to be away next weekend in Edinburgh working so we will be apart. so by wasting this weekend we also waste our time together for 2 weeks. He knows my job is taxing and he knows that I am willing to let the non-priority stuff fall by the wayside to get home, but when I have to work I have to work, but I still get it in the neck.

We have recently moved in together at a new place, I want to get the place sorted out, yet he does a little here and there. He has no job and only has two or three things that absolutely have to be done daily.

It's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment