Thursday 28 May 2009

Today it is overcast!

I have returned to my office, this time with a new CD player and music. I am livening the place up. I have a new office and only I am in it. I can fit my wheel chair behind my new desk. It is an Ikea desk I was able to pick it out myself and have done a good job. Alison my room mate will be here to see me soon with some lunch. she has become quite maternal since my accident.

I think I will have salted chicken and a cup of green Tea. This will be nice I just hope she bringsthe right stuff. I left it on the side this morning before my taxi arrived.

only 45 mins till she gets here.


Crap!!!- I have just ripped my dress on the chair, right up the middle. I wore it to hide my cast. It was my favorite summer dress with small yellow and pink flowers on. now she will think I have worn a centre cut dress which is now cut all the way up to my groin. Bring forth the stapler.....

No comments:

Post a Comment