Tuesday 2 June 2009

Today I have felt empowered, Well as much as you can in a wheel chair. No Skirt ripping incidents today, No sitting in a wheelchair feeling very self conscious because of the slit in her skirt, a slit right up to the waist which by the end of lunch had finished just below the breasts.

Today is about sunshine and green tea, about bagels and cream cheese. I have managed a bit of self help therapy by booting out the flat mate. She was getting tedious. I do not know any 1 week lesbian 2nd week Bi-sexual, by the third week back with the irritating boyfriend Jurgen and finally back to fertvent lesbianism by the fourth. All due to 'He never made me breakfast in bed'.

She had to go she was driving me nuts. Any way she didn't like Scrubs the way I do.

I am Camilla Queen of The Flat.

It would seem that the new vicar at the local church is coming to see me tomorrow. I am not religious to a church going degree, nor am I so inclined to help those who won't be helped. Though I'd happily buy Lars the wino who lives in a box behind my office, breakfast in bed any day. the guy is lovely, he chooses to live that way and respects the fact that I choose my own path in life also.

I remember once sitting on his cardboard porch sharing my macho-frap-o-cino or what ever he had managed to buy for me out of the 50Kr note I gave to him. It was lovely, I was sat in my pin striped skirt and jacket with red cravat (lovely) and he was sat in some old combat trousers and a string vest looking every bit the 57 & 4 months that he is. He didn't need my bleeding heart, it would have made to much mess. Any way he must have enjoyed our chat as he listened and finished the biscuits.

Today I marvel at the sit up bar a friend of mine had brought around for me. It's one of those things that you attach to the bottom of a dorr and it holds your feet while you do sit ups etc. Unfortunately darling my cast does not fit under it still it will lovingly get in the way of the wheel chair as I try and get into the kitchen.

Green tea any one?

No comments:

Post a Comment