Monday 15 June 2009

Well I have to start this job tomorrow. I am not sure what my research will bring as I'm not religious at all. I am Agnostic you see.

Apparently Horus was born of a virgin on the 25th December. He died was dead for 3 days and then rose from the dead. What is the reasons for the similarity? Does it happen else where?

One other job aside from this is the idea that the Ark of the covenant was a copy of a similar container buried along with King tutankahmun 300 years before the jews left Egypt.

I think that I am going to enjoy this job, it is not going to pay well though but it will keep me busy while I'm laid up.

Any way I also need to provide help to my neighbour who has to provide a thesis for his theology degree. He has called it 'Old Testament, a history of misuse'.

Why have I got these jobs, I am normally in combat or helping in the effectivness of combat forces whilst maintaining limited national damage.

I also am an unofficial beer critic for all major breweries.

I also look great naked ( even with a plaster cast)

No comments:

Post a Comment