Sunday 20 September 2009

Coffee Lars?

I met Lars again today, he was sportinfg a new pair of wino trousers and a checked shirt. he still has the old army boots I got for him, but he is waiting for the autumn to start fully before using them.

I filled up his flask with some very special expensive coffee I had bought from Harrods. He like it I tell him it's from the local shop. He wouldn't have it other wise.

I sit next to him sipping from my cup. He asks where I have been and I tell him about my coma. Oh he says can you take asprin for that, why asprin I say, It's what they always give these days, he answers.

I think we sat for about an hour Lars and I. Looking out over the park. I tell him about my ex Lars says he'd punch him if he wen't so old.

Lars you are lovely, he kissed my forehead before I went.

He is like a monk rather than a tramp but I love him non the less. We respect each other emensly I who has so much and he who has so little.

He said he is looking for a nice jacket for winter. He asks me tpo go to the church to help him pick from the piles of donations. He does not want to be out of fashion. I think we will go wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment