Sunday 20 September 2009

Hello

Hello,

I had a religeous experience the other day. I saw a sign saying car wash 5Kr so I pulled in and the guy at the entrance gave me 5Kr and said go in wash your car and have a coffee on us. He gave me a religious leaflet about his church.

I spoke to a woman when I got in and recieved my coffee, I talked about work and what I was up to at the moment keeping the kooky stuff to my self. I looked at her skin which seemed god and her eyes deep set blue eyes, very enchanting.

Then she said to me would you like to come to chruch next sunday. Maybe I said politely. You could meet me there and you could sit with my husband and children. Possibly maybe.

Normally I would have left long before but i thought to my self, Camilla she is a nice person she has faith in her proposal it can be accepted without expectation or declined without offence. It would however make me thsame as all the other s who wishing to cause neither expectation or offence say maybe.

Instead of saying maybe I said No I was busy, another week maybe but I would have to see. I spoke with her a lilttle longer without being patronising.

Goodbye I said, god speed she replied, bless you.

I found that I was warmed not by god or faith but just because a staranger had conversed with me without expectation or commital.

Strange,..........

No comments:

Post a Comment