Thursday 17 September 2009

Hi today went well.

I managed to successfully set up my training regimen. Out came the old equipment my body armour and helmet. Strange you may think that a Danish blond would be able to pull out of her closet a set of HV body armour and kevlar helmet. just a few items from my varied past.

on to stretches and stretches in my equipment. getting used to the weight and the movement restrictions. This will allow me to change my programm to suit my needs.

I have made a jump board a jump-o-meter as and old friend used to call it. you stand up striaght normally with the jump board to the right. You place your right arm straight up with your palm facing the board, I use a sticker on the pads of my fingers. you bend at the knees keeping your back straight (obviously you bend at the waist a little). You jump up as high and as straight as you can sticking the sticker on the board. Record the results.

I do this in equipment and out of it. your score will improve and you will eventually reach a max jump height.

my board is outside around the side of the building. You cannot see it from the road but my neighbors can. I get some stange looks especially when I have worn my 'gear'.

No comments:

Post a Comment