Tuesday 15 September 2009

Hello all,

I am back from the brink the scandinavian trait of getting drunk and slipping into you got it a coma. Well I am BACK I am officially off rock bottom. I would like to thanks a few friends of mine for getting me out of this rut.

Jules Burnett
Bernadette Piasdottir
Søren Jensen
Stine Bramsen
Andy Baker
Pia Kirton

It has been a variation of direct help, getting me out, fitness, thanks Søren, and some good healthy coversation which sorted my head out. I am now better than I was immediately after my coma, not the drink one that is.

I am a little vacant but I am up. I bought some new make-up and clothes, shoes and UNDERWEAR. Not what you think just the feeling of nice new pants, cotton ones and a bra that fits, heaven!

The gym, sit-ups, press-ups, planks and side swipes. Ten minutes on the bag as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment